The vaccine passport is not required in museums, neither for exhibition visits nor program activities.
In order to comply with the health measures announced by the government of Quebec and the Public Health Agency, the vaccine passport will be required to rent rooms.
This is in addition to the health measures currently in force, namely physical distancing, wearing a face covering, handwashing and the limited number of people allowed to gather.
Information on the Enforcement of the Vaccine Passport:
- You’ll be asked to show the vaccine passport issued by Public Health and a photo identification when you arrive. Anyone who cannot provide these proofs will be denied access.
- The photo identification is required for people over the age of 16.
- Teenagers aged between 13 and 16 will be asked to provide identification without photo (ex. Health card, student card), in addition to the vaccine passport.
- No identification will be necessary for children under 13 years of age.
- We recommend that you arrive in advance since the entry process may be longer as a result of the new procedures.
- To learn more about the vaccine passport, visit the government of Quebec’s website.
- Thank for your understanding, we look forward to seeing you again!